My firm paid our programming service provider register a domain for the programming that we contracted. We parted ways and he has been paid in full, but he will not release the domain name after we have asked several times. How can we get him to transfer the domain back to us?
- free website offer with new hosting service
- Inbound Marketing: Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs
- Content Rich: Writing Your Way to Wealth on the Web
- The Insider Secrets to Marketing Your Business on the Internet
- How Much Does It Cost To Buy A Domain Name? Do I Have To Pay Yearly Subscriptions To Keep A Website Running?
- Secret Time Management Strategies Of Highly Successful Internet Marketers: Learn The Secrets To Making Your Internet Marketing Business A Giant Success … Internet Marketing Tools And Strategies
- In “cybersquatting” case involving internet domain names, First Circuit holds that U.S.’s Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act grants federal courts … An article from: International Law Update
- Where Can I Learn More About Internet Marketing?
- How To Reach To Small Business Owners In The World Of Internet Marketing?
- How Do I Upload Themes To My Custom Domain Name By WordPress?