Get your $8.95 enom reseller account for $1 – almost FREE
How can I only charge $1 when enom charge $995?
As an enom reseller, you can charge any price you see fits. Because you are getting into enom reseller program with me, I will be your main support person.
Are your looking to get into domain selling business?
Now you can be part of #1 registrar for resellers in the last 7 years and counting –> enom.com
By signing up as a reseller with us, we put you in control with an easy to use account from which you can register domains at wholesale prices. You can register domain names for your own use or domain names for your clients (you can easily charge any price to your clients).
- Domain registrations at $8.95 / year on most popular TLD
- Your own enom.com reseller login.
- You can have your own sub resellers.
- eNom XML API Access.
- eNom Registry Rocket Access.
- Compatible with PDQ.
- Complete control over domains you sell.
Your discount prices are as follow:
EACH RESELLER ACCOUNT FEATURES:
PDQ – full ecommerce site:
PDQ is a full featured customizable e-commerce web site. It is designed as a powerful tool to sell domain names. You give your domain reseller site a name, set a color scheme, upload a logo (or not), and set the pricing. We take care of the website hosting, merchant processing and all other eNom reseller services. There is an annual subscription fee of $99 for PDQ. Any transactions involving credit card processing will also receive the
regular credit card processing fee of $0.95 plus 3% of the total transaction amount. All transaction fees will be deducted from your commission account.
Registry Rocket (RR): HERE IS A DEMO OF REGISTRY ROCKET (RR)
Registry Rocket is a customizable e-commerce web page and a Credit Card Processing service for domain resellers. It is designed as a tool for you to sell domain names. You give your site a name, upload a logo (or not), and set the pricing. We take care of the website hosting, merchant processing and other eNom services. Track sales and watch your account balance grow in your enom reseller account. Whether this is your permanent
e-commerce solution for domain name sales, or an interim option until you have your own merchant account established, Registry Rocket works.
Here are some of the Registry Rocket benefits:
» Accept credit card payments.
» Fast and secure payments.
» Low fees.
With eNom’s API software you can set up a domain search and register facility on your very own site. Knowledge of PHP or Perl is required to integrate this application onto your pages. You will also need your own credit card processing system or merchant bank in order to collect funds for you domain sales.
EVERY DOMAIN REGISTERED (OR TRANSFERRED IN) COMES WITH
- FREE 10 page web site.
- FREE 100 Personalized Email Forwarding Addresses.
- FREE Website/URL Forwarding or Framing.
- FREE DNS Services (Name server hosting).
- FREE Customizable Parking Page.
- Domain Management Control Panel.
For a limited time only
we are offering reseller accounts for a one time fee of just $1.00
If you sign up for this type of reseller account through
eNom directly, the set up fee would be $995
1. What is the differences between Reseller and Retail sub-accounts?
The key differences are how they pay for registrations, what information you have access to, and whether or not they have reseller options.
RETAIL SUB ACCOUNT (default upon creation)
- will bill their credit card on file for every transaction on your behalf
- you (the parent account) will pay 3% sales fee and a 95 cent transaction fee for every order
- they do not have access to create sub-accounts, Registry Rocket sites, the PDQ, and they cannot download the API sample scripts.
- you can view, edit and manage account information as well as make changes to domains.
RESELLER SUB ACCOUNT
- they will refill their account to pay for orders with minimum $100 (refill fees are paid by the sub account holder).
- the parent reseller does not pay any fees
- each transaction is deducted from the reseller sub-account balance
- they can download the API, setup Registry Rocket links, create a PDQ and create sub-accounts
- sub-accounts can use their own merchant services for the API (they cannot use eNom merchant services).
- you can view domains in the reseller sub-account; however you cannot make any changes to the account information or domains in the account.
2. Will the price be raised above $8.95 in the future?
The lowest reseller account allowed by enom is $8.95. If enom raised this price in the future then the new price will be pass along to all resellers.
3. Can I buy domains without funding my reseller account first?
Yes, the work around is to create a sub-retail account first. Then use your credit card to buy any domain you want. The minimum price of the domain name is your reseller price plus credit card processing fee.
4. How do I make money with this reseller account?
- You can set up sub-reseller account and sell for a profit
- You can set up sub-reseller account for price above $8.95, this way you make some profit when your sub-reseller buy domains
- You can set up sub-retailer account for your customers. We have bought domain from enom, set up complete website, and create enom sub-retail account for the site owner to manage their new enom account. You can do the same thing here. Check out our ebay store for example of website and domains.